Inside Sales Specialist
Pop Zero is seeking a:
Inside Sales Specialist
to increase Pop Zero’s monthly revenue in key accounts
WHO YOU ARE
You were born a salesman. You sold to your friends, your mom’s friends and your teacher growing up. Your class was getting the fundraising pizza party if you had to do it yourself. You are dialed. You hit the phones with a sense of urgency and know how to close effectively. KPIs, quotas and CRMs fuel your fury. Relationships are everything. One-off orders don’t fit your identity. You know your customers from previous gigs, and they still love you. You are a fierce competitor. The only thing you hate more than not winning is losing. You live for the win. That feeling you get putting points on the board energizes you and leaves you hungry for more. Every. Single. Time. You leave no stone... No account left behind, no questions left unanswered. Every stone is turned because leaving unknowns and ‘what ifs’ on the field will haunt you. You value growth. Revenue growth, relationship growth, company growth and personal growth. You want a job that will push you to be better while working for a company and team that you love.
WHO WE ARE
We make healthy popcorn. We are an exciting CPG startup in high-growth mode with plenty of room for you to make an impact. We believe that popcorn should be healthy and taste delicious. We believe that great people transform businesses. We provide a vision and then ask our people to tenaciously use their talents to achieve it.
- Drive sales growth by placing displays and additional cases in key accounts nationwide.
- Focus on building relationships with store managers in high-performing stores.
- Work cooperatively with Marketing to leverage brand presence and marketing efforts in stores.
- Build a team and develop other team members to support efforts as business scales
If you read the description above and feel like it was written for you, please apply. While not formal requirements, a demonstrable ability with Excel, Monday.com, and Salesforce/hubspot will certainly catch our eye. If you feel personal alignment with the words scrappy, grit, mettle and tenacity we will most certainly catch yours.
HOW TO APPLY
We take time to craft a job description that matches our ideal candidate. We are looking for the person who best fits this job description. To be considered for this position, please send us the following information to ‘email@example.com’.
Subject line: “Application for Inside Sales Team Position -- [Your Name]”
- Please attach your resume. Cover letter is optional.
- Explanation of why you are the best fit for this position.
- This can be submitted in any format you choose, but should highlight why you are the ideal personification of this job description. Past submissions include video presentations, powerpoint presentations, email explanations and pdf attachments in story form.