4-Ingredient Parmesan Kale Popcorn Recipe
Is kale your favorite food?
So why not combine it with some popcorn to make it better?
This recipe is crunchy, cheesy, and full of nutrients. Try it out and let us know how it goes!
- 1 cup Pop Zero Cinema Popcorn
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (check out this recipe for vegan parmesan cheese)
- 1 teaspoon of your oil of choice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (or use air fryer)
2. Coat chopped kale in your oil of choice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spread on a baking sheet.
3. Roast kale in the oven at 350 degrees for 15 minutes; if using an air fryer, fry at 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
4. Crunch kale into flakes and sprinkle over popcorn
5. Add parmesan cheese on top
And then enjoy!
You Might Also Like:
Spicy Coconut Curry Crunch Recipe
Immune-Strengthening Honey Ginger Kettle Corn Recipe
The BEST Coconut Cranberry Crunch Popcorn Recipe
Oh-So-Delicious Matcha Latte Popcorn Recipe
The Top 20 Vegan Snacks for a Successful Vacation [Recipes from Popular Bloggers]
25 Healthy Snacks to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth